Psychologist, family and personal expert Dmitry Sobolev listed the most common female mistakes in relationships with men.
1. Attempts to change a man at any cost
In any person, you can find a lot of flaws.
- Something can really be changed, and for the sake of his beloved, a man is often ready to make concessions. But not always. Those changes that may seem like a trifle to you can be very painful for him. If you demand too much and too persistently, the man begins to think that you do not love him, but the image that you have invented for yourself, - the specialist explains.
2. "I will never be happy with him!"
Some women, even after minor conflicts with a man, immediately fall into depression, complaining about an unhappy fate, and give up.
- Any conflict can and should be resolved. Even in a very good relationship, a man and a woman can have disagreements and come to an agreement on some issues for a long time, - says the psychologist.
3. "I have to be perfect, I'm not good enough"
There are no perfect people. Before you want to change something in yourself, think about whether you need it. If you constantly keep some "ideals" in your head, be not yourself, sooner or later this will cause a nervous breakdown.
4. "He must read my mind."
“Not a single person can do this, and even the closest ones cannot fully know what you feel and what you want, if you don’t tell them about it,” emphasizes Dmitry Sobolev.
5. "A man is obliged to make a woman happy"
In fact, you can only make yourself happy. In a harmonious relationship, a man and a woman give each other happiness, but this comes out naturally, and not because someone is obliged and owed.
6. "It is impossible to talk to him about feelings."
- It is believed that men do not like to talk on frank topics and share their experiences. Yes, men are brought up like that from childhood. This is a real fix. If you find the key to solving this problem, your man will be able to talk to you about what you ask, - the expert explains.
7. "We fight all the time, and that's okay."
For some, daily scandals are necessary to let off steam, others have inherited this "bad habit" from their parents, and some like the feeling of dominance and domination.
- If your relationship with a man resembles a daily war, then this is not love. Rather, an unhealthy addiction, - summed up Dmitry Sobolev.