Representatives of the older generation, as you know, have a lot of experience and can give such valuable advice, which will then turn our whole life upside down. One girl also proved this by her example and listened carefully to the advice of her wise grandfather. As it turned out, during his life he faced many situations, which allowed him to give his granddaughter useful recommendations. We will tell you about 7 truths that a girl learned from her grandfather. 1. Don't smoke. I smoked for 40 years, of which 7 years I tried to quit. I gnawed on the habit with pear candies. Now I don't like them. I don't like pear candy, you know?
2. Don't be sorry at all. I proposed to your grandmother 2 months after we met. I still do not regret that I paid then 3 rubles for the registration of our marriage.
3. Even if you don't value your colleagues, respect them. Be polite, because nothing is more frustrating than being silent in line at the cafeteria.
4. Express your position. If you don't like something, tell me. They don't like consonants. Passionate girls look a lot more attractive than softer women.
5. Drink your tea quietly, do not sip. You did not graduate and learn to be a woman to be associated with a lack of intelligence.
6. Travel less. Save money for your own home. You will not live in a rented apartment all your life.
7. Call me more often. I want to hear you now, not through a thick layer of earth in a cemetery.