A young girl who suffered from a gas leak in her apartment died in the intensive care unit of the burn center.
As it became known on Saturday, November 14, a young girl died in a Volgograd hospital, having received severe burns at the time of a gas explosion.
Condolences in connection with the death of Victoria Filippova were expressed by an acquaintance of the girl on his page in the social network.
- We were all very worried about our Vika. She could not overcome death. The Kingdom of Heaven to her, to our ray of sunshine. A girl with a difficult fate, an orphan. And her life ended so tragically, - wrote Anatoly Morozov from Volgograd in his profile.
The man added that Victoria was going to devote her life to working with dogs and in the near future was to receive a cynologist diploma.
Earlier, "Volgogradskaya Pravda.ru" reported an incident that occurred in an apartment building in the Sanatorny microdistrict. When the gas was started in the girl's apartment, a leak occurred and a powerful explosion blew out the elevator shaft. As a result of the incident, both the young owner of the apartment and the employees of the gas service suffered.